Our simultaneous interpretation equipment is usually provided with our professional interpreters. This equipment enables interpreters to verbally translate speeches as they are pronounced during conferences, seminars, workshops… etc thus favouring a hitch-free and time-saving event. Our equipment is available in Douala and Yaoundé (Cameroun) and can be mobilised to other cities of Cameroon and other countries in the region.
CONFERENCE EQUIPMENT – SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION (UP TO 200 PARTICIPANTS – UP TO 3 CONFERENCES CONCURRENTLY)
- HEADSETS, MICROPHONES (TABLE AND WIRELESS), TRANSMITTERS, ANTENNAS, RECEIVERS, INTERPRETER BOOTH/CONSOLE, LOUD SPEAKERS, MIXER… (STATE-OF-THE-ART DSSS TECHNOLOGY)
- UP TO 6 LANGUAGES – WITH A RELAY FEATURE
- CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, ASSEMBLIES, ROUND-TABLES…
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE
- BEST VOICE QUALITY/SOUND DELIVERY
- DSSS TECHNOLOGY (STATE-OF-THE-ART)
- OUR TECHNICIANS SET UP AND OPERATE EQUIPMENT DURING YOUR CONFERENCE/EVENT
- PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETERS / TRANSLATORS
- OPTIONAL – VIDEO PROJECTOR WITH WIDESCREEN
- OPTIONAL – AUDIO RECORDING OF CONFERENCE ON CD/USB KEY
- OPTIONAL – LAPTOPS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Equipment rates are based on the duration, venue, number of languages and number of participants of the event. Our rates for conference equipment are typically in the region of 300,000 – 500,000 cfa (600 – 1000 US$) per day. Rates may vary; please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As soon as we have all the details of the event, we provide a quote and the reservation of our equipment is confirmed only when the client has sent us a formal order/request. In line with professional standards, our invoice is submitted after the event and payment is expected within 1 month. In some cases, a 50% deposit is required.