FULL ASSISTANCE: FROM ADMISSION TO VISA APPLICATION
We have been assisting prospective students for study in Britain since 1999. Our service can be summarised as:
- Provide information on schools/programmes and counselling.
- Guarantee admissions and accommodation in Britain.
Assistance and advice for student visa applications and procedures.
Over 1000 of our students have obtained UK/USA/Canada student visas for various universities.
THE STUDENT’S LEVEL OF ENGLISH:
Students who have completed their education in English and have passed GCE O Level English, may not need to do an English language test. However, some universities require IELTS tests.
Most subjects are available in British universities and lead to qualifications such as HND, FD, Bachelors, Masters and other professional qualifications and diplomas.
Students who do not meet admission requirements are usually required to do a FOUNDATION Programme (9 month pre-university course) or a PRE-MASTERS programme (4 to 9 months).
It is still not easy to enter UK medical schools and the fees are very high (up to 25 million cfa per year). Foreign students with Bachelors degree in Biochemistry/Biomedical Science and excellent level of English may apply. WE CAN OBTAIN ADMISSION FOR PRE-MEDICINE COURSES. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.
5 to 12 million cfa per year (academic courses), or 4 – 8 million cfa per year (English language courses). The exact amount depends on the course/qualification you want and the school you choose.
3 types of accommodation for students: student residence, British Host Family, Shared Apartment. Cost: 75.000 fcfa or more per week without meals. We can book accommodation for students through our partner schools.
JOBS: PART TIME WORK FOR STUDENTS IN BRITAIN:
Students in UNIVERSITIES are authorised to do part-time work up to 20 hours per week during school time and up to 40 hours per week during holidays. Students usually receive between 7.000 and 10.000 cfa per hour for jobs and this can help them pay their rent, buy their food and/or pay transport). NB: OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES ALLOW STUDENTS TO OBTAIN VISAS WITH PART-TIME WORK RIGHTS.
TUDENT VISA PROCEDURE:
We provide FULL ASSISTANCE for the student visa application process, thus giving you maximum chances of obtaining the visa. Our service includes:
- Clear information on documents required for visa application.
- Filling out visa application forms as required by UK Immigration.
- Translation and certification of some documents as required by UK immigration.
- Booking visa appointments.
- Expert advice on other issues relating to the student visa application… etc
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN UK ADMISSION THROUGH US :
- Photocopies of transcripts and certificates
- Photocopy of passport (picture page)
- IELTS or TOEFL score report (NB: In some cases, IELTS/TOEFL may not be required)
- Full address: including street/area, PO Box, Town, Tel Number, Email address
- 100,000 cfa processing fee
BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE PROCESS:
- Preliminary assessment of student’s profile and brief overview of admission possibilities
- Student provides documents required for admission and application fee
- We obtain initial Offer of Acceptance from appropriate university/college
- Student pays tuition fees direct to university/college
- Student meets requirements for Visa application
- We fill out visa application and book appointment at UK embassy Yaoundé
- Student submits visa application
- Student receives visa 3-4 weeks after submission
- Student pays us 150.000 cfa Agency fee BEFORE SUBMITTING VISA APPLICATION
- We arrange and confirm student’s accommodation in UK if needed
- Final Travel arrangements
- Average duration of Process: 2 months
OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES IN BRITAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER (INTO)
- CITY UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE
- ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY, ABERDEEN
- MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF EAST ANGLIA, NORWICH
- BRUNEL UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY, LEICESTER
- UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
- GREENWICH UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE, LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH
- ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY, CAMBRIDGE
- UNIVERSITY OF EXETER
- UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS
- BPP UNIVERSITY (LONDON, MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM…)
- UNIVERSITY OF LEICESTER
- ROYAL HOLLOWAY LONDON
- KINGSTON UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX
- LANCASTER UNIVERSITY
- MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY LONDON
- UNIVERSITY OF SURREY
- UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD
- UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- BATH SPA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF DURHAM
- COVENTRY UNIVERSITY
- KEELE UNIVERSITY
- LIVERPOOL JOHN MOORES UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
- UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN
- STRATHCLYDE UNIVERSITY
- GLASGOW CALEDONIAN UNIVERSITY
- QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST
- BANGOR UNIVERSITY (WALES)
- UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON
- UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
- SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM (KAP)
- UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
- NEWCASTLE COLLEGE
- UNIVERSITY OF DUNDEE…etc