STUDY IN CANADA
(Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg…etc)
FULL ASSISTANCE: FROM ADMISSION TO VISA APPLICATION
QUALIFICATIONS OFFERED: Dcs, Professional Diploma, Bachelors, Graduate Certificate, Master
OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA:
– Simon Fraser University (Vancouver – British Columbia)
– Seneca College (Toronto – Ontario)
– Algoma University (Sault Ste Marie – Ontario)
– Sheridan College (Brampton – Ontario)
– Algonquin College (Ottawa – Ontario)
– University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
– Saint Mary’s University (Halifax – Nova Scotia)
– MacEwan University (Edmonton – Alberta)
– Confederation College (Thunder Bay – Ontario)
– Alexander College (Vancouver – British Columbia)
– LaSalle College (Montreal, Quebec)
– Royal Roads University (Victoria, British Columbia)…etc
TUITION FEES : Approx 6 – 9 million cfa PER YEAR
ACCOMMODATION (CAMPUS OR HOST FAMILY): Approx 285.000 cfa PER MONTH
JOBS: Students are authorized to work part time in Canada during their studies and Full time after graduating.
START DATES: September / January / May
ADMISSION DEADLINE: Applications for admission must be made 4 to 6 months before the start date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
– copy of passport, certificates/transcripts, 2 passport-size photos,
– 75.000 fcfa processing fee paid to Futures link1 (non-refundable) + 50.000 cfa application fee (non-refundable)
– optional 250.000 cfa deposit for campus accommodation (paid to school by credit card-refundable to student)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA APPLICATION: Originals + photocopies
– 100.000 cfa assistance fee paid to Futures link1 (non-refundable, paid before visa application is submitted)
– Visa application forms (filled out with our assistance)
– Admission letter (obtained by Futures link1) and evidence of payment of 1st year tuition and subsistence.
– Certificate of non-conviction, Valid passport and 2 passport-size photos (name and date of birth written on back)
– Notarized letter of sponsorship from parent/sponsor
– Evidence of financial guarantees from parents
– Student and Sponsors/parents birth certificate and marriage certificate
– Education Certificates and transcripts
– Visa fee: Approx 105.000 cfa – paid directly to embassy via Standard Chartered Bank
– Medical exam fee: approx. 151.000 cfa (accredited clinics only)
NB: The visa application must be submitted by the applicant at least 2.5 months before the course start.
WARNING !!! : We cannot guarantee 100 % success for all visa applications. The visa decision is made by the
Immigration Officer based on your documents and visa interview. YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE SYSTEMATICALLY
VERIFIED BY THE EMBASSY.
FAKE DOCUMENT = Visa Refusal + Fees paid to school not refunded + Banned from visas at the Embassy.